Now this is something..*nodding left and right* waahhh..after hearing what my friend have to say about a particular person, i am making it clear..YOUR FRIEND IS NOT A TOOL!!!! FUCK YOU LAH....budu betul oh nie person...because of them terlalu mementingkan this 1 particular Human being *almost* then whoever he/she do not like drang will follow...the reason..because the person doesnt like the pweson...even 1 of their closest friend pun drang end up betraying..seriously grow up..U R NOT COOL MAN!!!!
a friend male or female, that might be a friend, or maybe someone you just met (not even a facebook friend), but you still find this person interesting for some reason.odd though they hang around like true friends but ended up backstabbing each other. True friend, also considered bros, if male, are the ones that care about you, disregarding his or her own wishes, motives or agenda,helping in crisis. Personally I know I earlier have, and in the future will, go immense lengths and endure hardships for the people I put into this category. In general, I care about almost everyone on some level, but the true friends are the ones that really, really matter.
THIS made me think of someone..
ReplyDeleteHee...closer than u know
ReplyDelete