Thursday, November 10

love is a vexing thing

Have u ever been soo in Love?, That the very thought of the person makes u smile?..well unfortunately in my world things doesnt usually is like that..The sole purpose for me goin to sumwhere far is just to get away from her so that i wouldnt be bothering or thinking about her..Read This, You're soo Perfect to me, even up to this point when the thought of liking other girls makes me feel as if im betraying YOU!!..but i guess, i mean almost nothing because of the way you treated me..seriously thinking of you with other guys makes me pissed off up to a cerain point, because you know that they are only gonna hurt YOU!!!..WHY?!!! are you BLIND or just plain retarded for letting somebody who loves your sole existence,personality,smile,anger,grin,chagrin,your sweet smelling hair,your grin,your awesomely angelic devil smile,your everything..I WANT TO SET FIRE TO THE RAIN SO THAT YOU CAN WATCH ME BURN..BUT KNOW THIS I WILL NEVER HATE YOU,NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I SAID IT NONE OF IT IS TRUE AT ALL..SOMEDAY I HOPE THAT THIS DREAM BECOMES REAL AND I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST DUDE IN THE FACE OF THE PLANET..

No comments:

Post a Comment