Check this out.. Took it with few of my friends on sunset.. This is really something and it kinda makes me miss “HOME"..
I've been feeling extremely estranged from my friends out of reasons that i dont really know myself.. Why do i have to care? Worry about others? Help in their well being?.. When none of them really care about me in the first place.. Haha.. Feeling kinda “EMO”-tional there.. Hey i cant help it since i feel alone here, eventhough at least one of my friends or acquaintance is here i guess..
I guess its cause the exam is coming up.. But to say he didnt affect myself is not true.. He just keep to himself and now i dont even feel like talking to other people anymore and i just spend time talking in my head..
I mean why be nice when you are not really feeling like it..?? Hey i guess its freedom of choice.. *idling* i've run out of things to say.. See ya..

No comments:
Post a Comment