Thursday, February 23

kenapa la bha la bha.....

Aisshh~~ I thought first sem abis suda bha pla rupa2 nya ada sequel sem 2..shitt..aduiii.. I know Im not suppose to complain or anything but this group work thing is killing the friendship people have in the class.. Why Literature doesn't need us to act each time ya know.. We could be doing some kids stuff like finger painting and stuff that's literature in its own way too.. Plus with what's been goin around in this dorm room, Im kinda getting depressed  because a bunch of stupid things..aduii~~ kawan pun begini juga cmana la mau happy mcm bangang ja layan urang tu baik tapi macam x kena pduli bha..aiii inda apa bha nanti lepas stress nyanyi lagu Dragonforce lagi best... susahla begini ni sebab even though Im coping with the depression but the action of the person makes me stressed.. I was okay last sem but this person taught me how to be reserved and selfish although its useful I HATE IT..friends are supposed to stick together not watch the other person do what ever they want and leave them..hmm.. IF YOU CANT LAUGH AT YOURSELF THEN WHO CAN?

P/s Normally I'd sing heavy metal when I'm depressed or at least listen to it, the music release anger in one way or another or I'd just punch things

No comments:

Post a Comment