I'm lucky to have friends because without them I'd be a jackass.. Seems like whenever I lose hope I'd get that extra boost that I'm looking for.. Truthfully I'm truly grateful for that.. Life is like a rotating wheel there is ups and downs and at the moments where things are looking up for me.. Without me noticing im starting to like here and at least people appreciate me here and that goes for some people back in Sabah too its just that they really need to show how much they care.. Because being me I just can't take it, just pretending like something does not have their values, if I appreciate my friends I'd tell them and I do!! Screw people saying these are touchy feely are a nuisance well guess what, those thing happen because were human and thats how we are suppose to be..
P/s “ Love each other or perish"
Morrie From tuesday with morrie
No comments:
Post a Comment