Friday, April 6

I have a feeling I'm The First.

Hector is constantly repeated in the song and for some reason I understand why. I hope its just a muse but I really do understand why. I guess music is my therapy, somehow that petty hope is still alive and well and I'm starting to doubt my decision on going here, since I got offered Music first.I don't know what to do and the semester is gonna be over soon. I just wanna sing and play Music. My head says no but my mind says otherwise.

Now on the morbid stuff. I've been missing people nowadays and not only my family my friends as well, Somehow sometime I feel that I'm not needed and when I go missing nobody will remember.It sounds sad but it isn't I feel that people will move on and forget one another given enough time.

I'm constantly conversing in my mind and trying to figure out why. Although it doesn't move me anywhere, at least its how I keep most of my sanity. Just once..(sigh)

P/s Before I heard this song the other day I was thinking about who i want to take part in my funeral. If I do die first then i would like to apologize to the people who I have hurt and please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment