Wednesday, April 4

I'm counting my blessings.

This is dedicated to the people who made me who I am today. First of all I would like to say that, I'm forever grateful to you. Even though not many understand the way I think, but I guess that comes with realization. I show affection in the oddest way sometime and unlike other people I'm mostly unashamed to show P.D.A to my friends. Just a few days back, the class I attended suddenly talks about Alter Ego. Do you have this? I don't really know what to say on this matter but I do agree that we own have our Alter Ego..
I hope that I don't go back to that Alter Ego state because I was very judgemental at the time. Somehow I passed that shit ass place and I'm very grateful to the people that changed me. Let me take this time to say I'm thankful and please keep me in your life.

P/s I don't hate people for no reason but this house of mine is filled with crappy people. I hate that housemate of mine..Fat Bastard!! hah!! take that..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment