Monday, February 24

Double standards or Diplomacy?

Double standards or diplomacy?

I would have to say a slight majority practices the former as people can't really tell when you are being a two faced ass hat or you just respect their opinion but doesn't really agree with the matter of concern.
I ask my friends why wouldn't you want to live in another country and its usually the fear of people mistreating them because they don't quite understand other's culture and religion. They would champion the idea that where we're currently living is peaceful.

To me that is a fabricated lie told by the media or in the very least people just try to stay on each others' good side to prevent unnecessary trouble. Though I don't quite agree with that motion I have to say diplomacy doesn't work in certain situations. The fact that demeaning slurs and stereotyping people based on where they live, family background or plain racial fact does not make this country "peaceful" it just makes the residents tripled standard asshats. Though multi cultural harmony does exist in certain states and in certain rare individual we still have long ways to go before this "peace" is not just a semblance to some hideous agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment