Sunday, February 23

What it means to be human?

What it means to be human. So far out of my minuscule time being on this earth I have to say being human does come with the pros but along the way we forget that we are creatures which are vulnerable not to the dangers of the outside world but in most times the dangers of our own heart. Some days I find myself thrashing everything because I feel as if I've been neglected by the people around me, while some days I feel an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction.

When I'm completely alone I think of the good times that I had and how foolish of me to throw that away and be mad at the "friends" that caused such pain and longing. In other episodic "alone" I feel content with what I have, Sitting on a tree branch in the afternoon listening to noises that the wind makes as it softly touches every piece of mother earth that rustles and hiss gently by the touch of the wind.

Some nights I sit in the dark, thinking of what I could've done to mend the broken bridges that I set ablaze myself then blaming everyone that left me. Thinking that I played no part in my own demise.

How can the mind be so foolish?
Why do we keep on hurting ourself?
If its in your choice would you do it any other way?

Physical imperfection is only skin deep. Our soul is the one that needs salvation


No comments:

Post a Comment