Monday, January 20

Heh, are you trying to be mozart?

Wow, that's what I actually think people would react when I tell them I'm trying to learn. Well you can take your opinion and shove far inside your rectum so that it'll never bother me or anyone anymore. Its officially been what? half a year now that I started playing from last august give and take. So far I guess I'm still lacking especially on  my damn pinky..so awkward when it doesn't do anything even when its supposed to.
I don't own a digital keyboard..yet.. *so how do you even play? hah! caught you poser. Tsch tsch shame on you*. Why Mr. Pessimist I use this thing called Synthesia on the Ipad.. look it up you fag.. man, people and their stupid assumptions for once why can't they just say things like; Wow! tell me when you made progress or that's a new side of you we never seen. Good job, or even When you're good why don't you show us and maybe teach us. So much better than demeaning and degrading people.. For those of you who don't know what synthesia is its an application that teaches you by falling keys kinda like guitar hero or rockband.. its really easy since I can't read Notes for shit(planning to learn later). It has the sheet reading built in but when I'm playing I can't really be looking back and forth with the keys falling so fast. Ugh There's this keyboard I want so bad its all red and shiny and has usb function and you could plug it into your laptop or computer and you can transfer  midi sequences so you can play songs that you want.. I tried asking for mum whether her school has some spare old digital piano but she said that it wasn't in her jurisdiction.. so yeah yeah.. anyway that keyboard
   soo red and shiny.. can't resist..sigh.. it cost Rm750 but we'll check  how genuine it is. I don't want to blow that much with an imitation..





and as for synthesia its like this its tvxq and also the first song that I saw on synthesia.. enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment