Thursday, December 26

Ghosts

What does one do when one is but a phantom of their former self? One moves on.
Like the many unexpected changes and challenges in life its these things that help in progressing one's mind.
I see my friends and how they are going on about their life and wishing I could participate, but I've come to accept that the part that used to deem them important died last year. All I could think of is just how mundane it is though longing for those moments that actually gives drive and if not somewhat a purpose during my earlier teenage years.. As you age you will realize that priorities and dreams are much more important than that of what people think of you. Sounds easy enough but not quite, as letting go is a really hard process and sometimes takes more toll on the person than what they initially thought they would. But over a period of time it will all come to pass and you would be ready to grasp the bigger picture and stage that unnerves you once. 2014 is coming and I couldn't be happier. This year has been the worst of my 19 years of walking on the mortal plane, well 2012 too but those are little details. I lost some friends, choose to let go of some friends and made better new ones so I think that everything will work out fine in due time, its just up to us whether we choose to be miserable or make the best with what we have. Making peace with yourself is no easy thing as wanting acceptance is a very nice thing indeed but I guess in due time we all would understand which things have a greater importance to us..

No comments:

Post a Comment