Thursday, December 26

Say Hey?

Is anybody even reading these? If you are then Thank you and wow.. I'm just weird  and you read that.. For that I am grateful. Sometimes I'll write in my mother tongue which might be confusing since the wording might not make sense with the grammar and all but I'm a bilingual kid, though Malay is my mother tongue English has always been my first language and the language that I'm comfortable thinking in and speaking too. Sometimes its hard because people will give me all sorts of comments on how I'm just being cocky and arrogant because I rarely use my mother tongue but I can't help it that my brain is installed with English as the drive's main language. Still I can't please everyone can I? nope no sir I can't. By the way say hello it be nice to know somebody actually reads all these nonsense. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment