Friday, July 13

Break my walls..

I have trust issues, these days I get agitated easily and fell silent when I'm mad which is all the time, I complain on how people treat me( though I don't treat them any better). These things have been a very close reminder that not every friend will understand your situation and they will not always be able to provide the comfort of which I seek.

A reminder that in end it will always be me alone and none other,  I shouldn't change my moral values for the sake of being comfortable but then whats the use if it keeps me from feeling content.

Just that I hope that people understood but that will only happen in an ideal world, lets face it these days almost nothing is ideal, things are built on responsibilities and needs.Some know what they are after and I know what I am after too but its just that I don't want to lose of what I hold but i know for a fact that when I go after my wants I will be "that". Selfless, dark and uncaring. The answer is there but do I have enough will to pick it up and follow the trail?

I still don't have an answer to that.

"To stop consuming is to stop being human"
                                                                    Gotye

No comments:

Post a Comment