Sunday, July 1

TRUTH IS

Ya!, saya masi suka kau.

No, dating other girls seems like betraying You!

Yes, I lied about telling people I don't like you anymore.

No, I don't hate You!

Yes, I'm pissed at myself because I cant make You Love Me!

No, I just cant erase You from my thoughts.

Yes, I will accept you for your imperfection because that gives me a sense of belonging,because i want to fill those roles.

No, I wont say a word if it makes you unhappy

Yes, I used to stare silently and sneer when I see you.

No, I don't want someone like you, I want you and you only because you and someone are different even if you're alike.

Yes, I will try to forget if it gets unbearable

No, I wont force if you don't want to.

Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic

No, I can not think about you for more than a day.

Yes, I remembered your birthday but was never man enough to actually say it to you personally.

No, I don't think you're troublesome.

Yes, I'm smiling right now because I remembered how awkward your actions are.

No, My first was not my unforgettable, YOU ARE!.

Yes, I might never get you.

No, I'll like you from afar if you are accompanied.

Yes, I'm still a sucker for you.

No, I'm not Lying.

Yes, I'm gonna add more to this list as I remember things about you.  

No, I think you are really smart.

Yes, You're Vain but I like you anyway.

No, I don't want you to forget me.

Yes, Please text me sometimes, I just want to......talk to you

No, I'm still hung over you.

YES, YOU WILL PROBABLY NEVER KNOW GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

Well Here I am again. So then.

Yes, I am over with this.

No, You can do whatever the fuck you want.

No, I don't need your attitude.

Yes,I still think you're pretty. Really pretty =)

No, Enough is enough.

Yes, I'll be just fine.

~END

No comments:

Post a Comment