Well what am I gonna say, Maybe the first thing is Alhamdullilah. I might not express my gratitude but I try to express it in the right places.. Today I just went through the speaking part of Muet, although I generally have no problem stirring up some crap to say that is only applicable when I actually know the topic
or just plain crapping.
The test was fine and my group was actually the fastest to finish because they all had to agree to my statement but the question itself was a little biased to candidate Cs because the other
argument doesn't really have a major key strengths because of that the exam took about 12 minutes. Funny thing today I attacked one of the candidate's points after the exam she told me that I actually helped her by making her agree since I'm guessing she doesn't have any more points to elaborate.
From where I see it, they should have tried a little bit harder because they told us that this is their second and third time taking the exam. The effort was not showing though its mediocre I wish that Hadiah Would've have been in the same group because our arguments is pretty fun and sure makes me think more rather than just agreeing there.
Maybe I should have quoted Axel's catchphrase anyway seeing that there wasn't much to say, probably would have made the exam more memorable..
are you cursing? xD
ReplyDeletemore likely I'm showing pity..
ReplyDelete